Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's a wrap

My mom gave Steve a coupon for an overnight babysitting date. We took her up on it last night and we finished our Christmas shopping and wrapped it all. This has never happened to us before. It is a strange feeling. Now we just have to convince everyone that there is no more time for changing their minds. My goal is to have more fun family time in December with the time that we aren't spending doing these things during the busier time. I hope it works out.

2 comments:

Char said...

I am glad you are done. I am a firm believer on shopping ahead. Too bad I always wait till the last minute to wrap. That is my least favorite thing to do.

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

Wow, let me know how this works out. Maybe I'll try it next year!