Friday, October 3, 2008
Beauty and the Beast at Taylorsville
I talked to Traci Jones at HONK and she said that Taylorsville's Beauty and the Beast (i.e. Taylor and Austin) will be the last week in October. She said that tickets are cheaper at the school and that you can get reserved seats if you buy there rather than at the door. Let's plan a night and go as a group! Let me know what works for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tracy! Thanks for posting this!!! I was afraid when I saw your title that I had missed it! I SO want to see this!! Keep me posted!! Thanks!
I would love to come, and probably a Friday or Saturday night would work best for me. Do you know the actual dates for the show?
I am so glad I haven't missed it!
Hi Traci! Just thought I'd let you know I have tickets for Monday. Maybe I'll see you there!
Hope your leg is healing well. Have a happy weekend :D
Post a Comment