This is our first real week of life in normalcy. I think we've all decided that we like fun chaos a little bit better. I have somewhere to be at 5:30 every evening. Monday and Friday Jonah has swimming, Tuesday Emma has dance and Micah has soccer at the same time, Wednesday is scouts, and Thursday is music. I haven't exactly figured out how to eat dinner when I am absent from the house at dinner making time. We've eaten every night so far, but I fear that we are going to be eating sandwiches too often for my taste. Everyone has just a little something to keep them enriched and developing their talents, but I am not sure that they have enough to really stimulate motivation for real growth. We are a little bit at status quo and we need to rise above a little. Hopefully it will work out.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Back to reality
This is our first real week of life in normalcy. I think we've all decided that we like fun chaos a little bit better. I have somewhere to be at 5:30 every evening. Monday and Friday Jonah has swimming, Tuesday Emma has dance and Micah has soccer at the same time, Wednesday is scouts, and Thursday is music. I haven't exactly figured out how to eat dinner when I am absent from the house at dinner making time. We've eaten every night so far, but I fear that we are going to be eating sandwiches too often for my taste. Everyone has just a little something to keep them enriched and developing their talents, but I am not sure that they have enough to really stimulate motivation for real growth. We are a little bit at status quo and we need to rise above a little. Hopefully it will work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain. Tonight we had daddy/daughter the same time as one soccer game, one performance of Annie and one performance of Dance Company! How can I miss summer when I was so excited for school to start?
Post a Comment