It has been a fun, full time around here lately. A couple of photo updates are in order. Ammon had his promotion from 9th grade. It was a really fun evening since he got several awards. If we'd known it was going to be such a big night we would have eaten something more significant than Costco pizza for dinner. Oh well. Ammon also had a great time dressing up as the gorilla (I can't remember his name) from Mario Brothers for the dutch oven contest at school. They won the best costume award, and their food was pretty good too. Ammon, Emma, and Caleb all had their spring dance concert and were darling. Steve has been traveling a lot- Chicago, Minnesota, Chicago again, Chicago again again (like today), California and Oregon coming up. Luckily we found a really fun book about the symbolism of Washington DC for him to read while he's gone. Micah finished kindergarten and will be a full-fledged first-grader next year. Personally I am treasuring having him as a finished kindergartener because I know that they are never the same after first grade. Summer has been fun so far this year- swimming, home camps, youth conference, visits uptown, lots of park time, and lots of reading time. We are having fun with our little chore system and it has been nice to just hang out together (with the exception of Ammon who is at Scout Camp and gone all day and at play practice all night.)
Ammon and Caleb are performing in Peter Pan as lost boys. They have been having a great time and the show should be really enjoyable. It is at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center June 23- 29 except for Sunday and tickets are only $5.00 or $20.00 per family. It will be fun to see them in action.
2 comments:
The Gorilla is Donkey Kong.
I wish I could see Peter Pan. I love the photos of Ammon and Caleb on Facebook! They look like they're having a blast, and that's the way it should be!
Post a Comment