Monday, June 23, 2008
Car games
We like to play a lot of games in the car. We like the alphabet game, but our current favorite is the "Don't make me smile". We let the person choose their own word for the game, but sometimes it backfires on them and they blow it before we even start. Jonah's favorite word is "pickles", but when he thinks about what is coming out of his nose he always starts laughing. He loves that game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute is that! I miss taking road trips with my family. Sounds like yours has a lot of fun together - yay! Hope to see you soon, but I'll be keeping track of you here! xox, Megan/Kim
How fun!
I just found your blog on a link from Miss Megan... I hope you don't mind if I link to you!
Yay!
Post a Comment