Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cutler and Checketts Graves



It was a great treat to go to Preston and visit the graves of my grandparents and great-grandparents. It was especially fun to see Jenny and her family. They are really fun cousins and we wish we could see more of them. We also liked going on the Cache Valley food tour and getting plenty of cheese, ice cream, and goldfish crackers!

2 comments:

Bri said...

This is Brianna-Jenny's oldest. I noticed your comment on my mom's blog and went blog stalking. Hope you don't mind :) It is fun to see your cute family. We should get together sometime. I hear we are pretty close!

Melissa said...

I'm blog stalking too, and if it is ok, can I add you to my side bar so I can keep better track of you and your family? I loved both of your posts about Memorial day. What a beautiful experience you had. I feel sad. My kids think it is about a picnic we attend every year :( I often drag us to a cemetery near our house and we see grave markers from the 1600's... we talk about what their lives must have been like, but I wish it was OUR FAMILIES we were learning about... I'll have to ponder how to do that better.