Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Micah's Pre-school Graduation





Written by Micah: I graduated on Friday. My favorite part was that they had lemonade and cookies. I even ate a good breakfast so that I could have one. I liked that after my part they sang Oh, what a miracle. My part was "We learned that we can do anything. We're as smart as we can be. I know that I'm a miracle. There's no one quite like me." Some of our other songs were I've Got Spurs that Jangle, Jangle, Jangle, and Grandpa's Farm and a garden song. Here are some of the words "Inch by inch, grown by grow, I'm going to make this garden grow. All it takes is a rake and a hoe to make this garden grow...till the rain comes tumbling down." We had sunflower hats and we are like the sunflowers and we are growing . How I got my diploma was we standed in line and Miss Debbie called my name and when it got to me she gave it to me and I did something fun. I feeded my mom and dad some Sprite and cookies. Just like tiny seeds in de garden it's time for me to grow. Now I'm ready for kindergarten, but first I am on summer vacation before anybody else is. It will be fun.

No comments: