Friday, August 29, 2008
The impact of our vacation
Sometimes
it seems that Micah just goes along with some of the things that we do without really engaging or seeming to be interested. But I think that maybe he gets more than we think he does. There was a fire in Draper this week and it sent up a very large plume of smoke. We talking about what it could be and Micah was sure that he knew. It was actually Mt. Saint Helen's and he explained exactly what was happening in great detail. While we were there we watched a couple of movies about it and visited the exhibits and I guess it was more impacting than I thought. I'm hoping that Family Home Evening will have the same effect. Lately, he just seems to hear the Holy Ghost whispering in his ear that we should do exactly what he wants us to do. "I heard a voice saying 'Go to Pre-school now...'" I guess we all learn step by step...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment