Friday, August 29, 2008

Jonah's summer is finally over

Jonah really, really, really wanted to have a stand. Finally, on the last day of vacation he called his friend very early (in case he was planning on going swimming instead) and invited him over to have a stand. After much discussion, planning, setting up, and debate they decided to have a snow cone stand. Caleb and Emma rode their bikes around the neighborhood with little signs for advertisement, Micah helped gather things, and Jonah was into management. They ate all of the snow cones they could stand, made a little bit of money, and best of all- crossed that off of the list of things to do before school started. It was fun to see them working together and having fun.

3 comments:

snakeriverwalton said...

Fun to see your blog! I saw Jonah riding home from school yesterday with his helmet on backwards-- very cute.

Janalee, Ryan, Emilee said...

You have done such a great job with your children. They work and play together so well. I'm glad that you had a wonderful vacation. I can't wait to see more pics.

Char said...

What a wonderful idea. I would never have thought of snow cones. That is so out of the box thinking. I do have think I would have ate more then I sold also.