Friday, August 22, 2008

Our trip to Washington

Our trip to Washington was super fun. We went to the Olympic National Forest, Seattle, Portland, a teepee in Oregon, and the Twin Falls Temple. It was such a great experience to see my whole family in the Celestial Room. It was especially powerful for me because the day before we left I wasn't sure that I really wanted to be with them forever! Seeing them there reminded me of why I do what I do and made me want to do it better. I was surprised that on our vacation (12 days) nobody got homesick. When we asked them about it they said that wherever we were it felt like home as long as we were together. I thought that after a few days we would start to annoy each other, but it seemed that we actually got along better at the end than at the first. Sad to come back...

1 comment:

Char said...

Wow! What a fun trip. Glad you guys all had a fun time.