Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Beauty and the Beast photos






When we asked Steve if he would like to be in the play with us he answered "No, somebody has to take the pictures." We thought it was just a good out, but he took his job seriously, in taking over 100 photos! I'm not even exaggerating. He had a great time though and was such a good sport about the whole thing. Who really likes hearing about one subject for an entire month?
Thanks so much to everyone who came to see the play. We felt like it was a really good production and are anxious to see the DVD so that we can know how it finally turned out. (Although I wonder if I just flip through Steve's photos really fast, can I see it like a flip book?) We aren't suffering as much play withdrawal as I feared. We are starting to regain our energy and all got our chores and homework done in the morning today. Now we are just going to enjoy every day of summer and especially enjoy our "summer nights."

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I think it's really cool that your family does this together!